Before your Appointment
- Avoid working out the day of your appointment as the body heat will expand the pores.
- Avoid heavy sunlight/tanning one-week before procedure.
- Do NOT intake any alcohol 24 hours prior of the procedure.
- Do NOT drink coffee or anything with caffeine the day of procedure.
- Do NOT take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E and/or Ibuprofen, omega-3, unless medically necessary, 48-72 hours prior to the procedure.
- No brow waxing, tinting, botox, laser treatments or chemical peels one week before.
- Discontinue Retin-A 4 weeks prior.
- Do NOT use AHA skincare products close to the eyebrow 2 weeks before & after.
After your Procedure
- Avoid touching your eyebrows within the first 24 hours.
- After 24 hours, the area should be cleaned gently 2x a day with warm water and baby wash and clean cotton pads.
- Strictly do not use, Vaseline, Bepanthen, any antibiotic cream, white petroleum, or A+D Ointments (Risk of infections)
- Exposure to excessive sunlight or any form of UV rays for 1 month after the procedure is strictly prohibited.
- It is recommended for one week to avoid pools (chlorine can cause irritation to the eyebrows)
- The use of saunas is not recommended during 1 week after the procedure.
- Fitness and any activities that require effort and sweat should be avoided in 5 days.
- During healing, small peels (like dandruff) may appear.
- After the procedure, eyebrows are typically dark. Again, the brows will lighten 20%-40% after the procedure.